How to Write A Good Headline
- Greg Jarboe, President of SEO-PR, author of YouTube and Video Marketing, and correspondent for Search Engine Watch
- Terry Scott Bertling, features/niche products editor at the San Antonio Express-News, with more than 30 years of experience as a reporter and editor
- Monika Maeckle, Vice President, New Media for Business Wire
Headlines have always been important for press releases. Now, as even the most complex stories require summaries in 22 words (Google's preference) or 140 characters (for Twitter), they matter even more. Craft a dandy headline and your story sails; write a dud and it sinks, going nowhere.
Join us for this session on how to write good headlines. We'll hear from a seasoned newspaper editor and a veteran SEO meister. They'll offer tips for pacifying both regular readers and robots. As press release smarties, we'll chime in, too.System Requirements
- PC: Windows 2000, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Pro, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.3.9 (Panther) or newer