How to Build a Better Online Newsroom
- Ibrey Woodall, VP of Web Communications Services, Business Wire
- Monika Maeckle, VP of New Media, Business Wire
REGISTER NOW: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/644779168
Every organization needs an online newsroom. It's the central communications headquarters for all of your company's news, information, and conversations with media, bloggers, consumers and influencers.
Whether you're creating an online newsrom one from scratch or updating an existing one, universal tenets apply that can help you make the most of the effort.
In this webinar you'll learn how to:
- Balance interest and utility.
- Organize navigation and content.
- Supply content specifically desired by media
- Tap social media
- Choose your newsroom URL
- Determine staff, training and administrative needs
...and much more.
Don't miss this comprehensive tutorial in how to build a BETTER online newsroom.System Requirements
- Required: Windows 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Required: Mac OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger) or newer