SALT LAKE CITY: Social Media Intelligence: Listening Before Engagement
We are pleased to announce our next Business Wire local event, located at Little America Hotel on May 8, from 7:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Dave Oldham and Stuart Dean from Salt Lake City-based NUVI will share some of their experiences and insights to help you improve your organization's ability analyze, master, and leverage social media conversations.
But what if your organization doesn't "Tweet"? Doesn't have a Facebook page? Doesn't "DO" social media? Not to worry! Regardless of the current level of social media publishing and promotion your company currently does, other people are talking, even if you are not. Your customers, partners, competitors, analysts, consultants, critics, and investors ARE talking - about your industry and the ideas that impact the markets and environments you operate in.
Join us for breakfast and learn:
Social Media Strategy and ROI:
Moving your organization through the three stages of effective social media engagement:
- Creating a social media culture and why it's important even if your company doesn't Tweet.
- Why listening and awareness is important.
- How social media conversations have an impact on every aspect of your business, from HR to product development, to sales and marketing, to business development and partnerships, to communications and PR.
- Why does social media matter for B2B companies who don't have (and may not need) social media profiles?
- If nobody is talking about us in social media, why should we spend any time with it?
- How can I measure the impact or effectiveness of our social media efforts?
- Where do we start, and how do we integrate social media throughout our company?